In the name of Gove | leftoflightwater
Now here’s the thing. Klein also has an interest in a company that makes educational software – a company owned by Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. The company may be about to receive $27m of federal monies. I’m not alleging any wrongdoing here, but in true teaching style, let’s wrap up with a plenary:
– Michael Gove worked for NI for 1hr a week, being paid £5,000 a month
– NI have been linked with a worrying influence over political life in the UK
– The NI employee charged with overseeing the clean up of NI is admired by Gove
– The same employee has an interest in an educational software company, soon to be funded by the US Government and seeking further investment
– This company is owned by Rupert Murdoch
Mr Gove needs to tread extremely carefully to avoid very difficult questions being asked. No wonder he’s stayed quiet.